2007年5月6日日曜日

My part time job

I am working part-time at a cafe in Morioka station.
I started to work when I was freshman at Iwate University.
There are some reason for my begining this job.
First, I like cafe very much! But I lacked in knowledge of kind of coffee.
I wanted to know a lot of kind of drinks that sell at cafeteria.
Second, I wanted to get skill of cooking.
In my cafe some light meal is sold.
So I started my job for my bridal training!!
It is two years since I began to work.
I have experienced some encounter and parting for two years.
My seniors teached me how to make foods, drinks, clean machine and shop, kindness for guests and so on. I was taken care by them very well like that.
Last year my seniors started off for their dream.
Although I feel lonely because I parted from them, I think I'm very happy because I could encounter them.
Now new members join in my cafeteria and I'm senior of them.
I must learn a lot of thing than ever and I'm tired sometimes.
But I don't forget to be teached by my senior and I will try to succeed to new member.
The cafeteria that nice clerks gather is Pole Shop Cafe!
If you want to feel warm, please come to Pole!!
We are waiting for you!

0 件のコメント: